20 Ekim 2008 Pazartesi

Gaining my confidence again

Last summer,i wanted my father to teach me how to He accepted and i started taking my driving lessons from my father.At first i wasn't able to start driving the car.Then i could drive a bit and after that my father said me "stop the car" I could stop.I think stopping the car is much easier than starting to drive the car.Because while starting to drive,you need to something a bit complicated,like putting your legs two pedals at the same time and while you are putting your one leg on the gas pedal,you should raise your other leg from the clutch pedal.You must do these things in balance.For this reason,i had difficulty in starting to drive the car because of not balancing my legs.With trying again and again i managed to drive.Moreover,i drove my family and my aunt to home.They were all surprised.My father was very happy and proud.But one day we were at our village and i asked my father for driving car.He gave me permission but ı had fear inside.Then ı started to drive.After a while,i came across a lorry and i was going to drive to the left side of the road but the lorry driver drove the left side instead of the right.At that time i lost my control and started to drive up the sand dune.It was horrible.My father was telling me to stop but i didn't know what to do.At last my father shouted at me "STOP THE CAR" that time i could stop the car.If i had continued driving the car,the car would have turned over and we could have gotten injured.After that i got off the car and my father drove the car through the road.But when i looked at the lorry,the men were laughing at me and i got angry.I started to cry.My father came and huge me then he said me "Get on the car and drive it again"I was surprised and said "I can't.Because my leg are trembling" My father said "Don't be afraid of trying again.You can do it" Then i got on the car and drove.I gained my confidence again with the help of my father.This paragraph is so long,i know.But i want to share my experience with you:)))

Hiç yorum yok: