4 Kasım 2008 Salı

MY HAPPY BIRTHDAY

24 December was my birthday and one of the happiest day .Because my mother,my most loved, came here for some days and she was in my near on this day.But in the evening of my birthday i learned that she had to go.So, i became a bit sad but i knew that nothing comes from my hands to prevent her going.Anyway,in the evening my mum got on the bus but forgot her bag.I ran after the bus but i could not catch it.Then i thought posting her bag to her because it was dark and i could not go to Aşti by myself.Then i looked at the inside of the bag and saw the ticket there.I said that i burned now,what would i do?Then decided to go Aşti but another problem was waiting there;i had no money in my pocket,i forgot my money at my friend's home.So,i thought for a while and decided to ask for money; but from whom.I went to market and explained the situation then asked for money.But it was very difficult to make the woman believe me.In the end,i got on the bus and reached Aşti.In this time i was looking for my mum but i could not find.while I was asking where the bus was leaving, i saw my mum disgussing with a man.Then i shout "mum mum !i brought the ticket"Then she got on the bus and i waited until the bus went in case there would be anything wrong.When she left,i sighed"what a tiring day!"After that, my friend called me and told to go her home.Then i went but she did not let me come in.She asked me to buy some crips.I went and bought but i thought that my friends must have organized me a party.My thought was true:)When i went into home,everybody screamed "happy birthday".Then my birthday cake appeared and i put out the candles.Then we watched a comedy film and enjoyed a lot.It was the most different birthday for me but i was so happy to have this day even every difficulties.I wanted to share my strange day with you.I don't know what your reaction will be.

Hiç yorum yok: