17 Kasım 2008 Pazartesi

MY PBWIKI PARAGRAPH

I want to share my pb wiki paragragh with you.But,i only wrote its first sentence.Thus, it is going a bit different.Please, read it with she or her instead of he or him.
"It was such a brilliant day that i will not forget it all my life. I saw my life's girl that day.I met her at beach and her smile was impressive.She had blond hair and beautiful face.But i didnt know how i would meet with her. i was determined to say her that i loved her, but how? Before my tempt, she came near to me and introduced herself and I reached my goal; but soon I learned that she had a boyfriend. then i sang myself: you're beautiful it's true, i saw your face in a crowded place and i don't know what to do, cuz i'll never be with you...altouhg i would never be with her,at least i was happy to know her name."

Hiç yorum yok: