21 Kasım 2008 Cuma

A PHOTO OF MARRIAGE PROPOSAL


I want to tell one of my strange memories.I have just found new job as a photographer and my boss told me to prove myself to him.Thus,as a very competitive girl i promised myself to do this well.After that i tried a lot to catch the most beautiful photo.However,even though i worked on this every day,i didn't like the photos that i took.I thought there must be some feeling in the photo.Last sunday evening i was wandering around hopelessly.Then i felt hungry and went an expensive restaurant because i wanted to spend money to comfort myself. While i was eating lonely,i realized somebody who is sitting alone,too.She seemed a bit unhappy and disappointed.Then after a while in front of the door seemed a handsome boy.Then he went near alone girl.But there seemed some problems.Because even though the boy was begging the girl, the girl wasn't interested.Then the boy understood however he begs,it does not work.He immediately went somewhere.Then some time later he came back with a music group which plays romantic music and he kneeled down in front of the girl and he proposed her marriage,a ring in his hand.At that time i thought this scene must be taken as a photo.And i took the photo that is very perfect.Finally,late at night not only did i reach my goal,but also did that boy reach his important goal,he won his girlfriend's heart again.Of course,i won my boss' respect,too:)

Hiç yorum yok: