22 Aralık 2008 Pazartesi

AuTuMn

Ahhh!Autumn is a very special season for me.It always reminds me separation and longing.While i am watching the falling leaves,i have very deep feeling,like sadness or disappointment.Because in this time of the year the trees have to be separated from their beloved or lose their Sun.Because of this grief their leaves fade away and get more and more yellow or brown,even red from their fire inside.The leaves abandon their most comfortable and safest place and travel with harsh wind to another world where they cannot find their colour again.The leaves don’t have any hand to hold anymore and they leave their mother’s hands and commit suicide by choosing another season,winter.Anymore,the leaves expose lots of cold days and brutal rain and unconsciously they start rotting in the mittle of their excited times.While i am watching them in the air flying randomly,they are giving the impression that they are dancing,maybe,their least enjoyable dance with the melody of the blowing wind.These all scenes come in front of my eyes when i think the autumn and i always feel this sadness in my heart.Because i think myself as a leaf which is leaving its home and going on its way alone anymore.Hence,i hesitate when i hear the word,AUTUMN.I like this season:))))

1 yorum:

aydn_ozge dedi ki...

This season has a unique impact on me.Yellow leaves and alone trees remind me of split and grief.Walking in rain or only watching rain drops that wet our window make me feel better.My memories and the past awake in my mind when wandering on falling leaves:)