21 Aralık 2008 Pazar

:) My funny weekend :)


This weekend I met with my friends and went to a sport center to play voleyball. We formed the teams and started playing. My team was very good and we won the game 4-1. It was a very challenging game and also very very funny. One of my friend from my team was playing a bit badly. Thus, when she couldn't hit the ball, we as a team took the ball and hit her head :) After the match we went to eat our lunch. I looked for somewhere to eat ice cream but all my friends didn't let me eat ice cream. They claimed that I could be ill but I am still against of this idea. I think ice cream can be eaten in winter season. Anyway, after we ate our lunch, we went to a park and swung. Then we drank some tea and left from each other. It has been months I haven't played voleyball. Hence, It was a perfect chance for me but I got some hurt after the game. Now my arms and waist are hurting very badly. But It doesn't matter because It worthed this. I enjoyed a lot. I will not forget this weekend:)))

Hiç yorum yok: