22 Aralık 2008 Pazartesi

FAITH

Faith is very hard to gain but very easy to break, I think. Thus, when someone broke your faith, it is nearly impossible to regain her/his faith again . Because however many times you try, it cannot be as strong as it was before. However, when it comes to someone who is special for you or very close friend of yours, it changes. It is much harder to adapt but much easier to forgive, I think. Because you don’t guess that this person breaks your faith. When I was at high school, I broke my friend’s heart and she did the same thing to me. We didn’t talk each other for some days but in the end we couldn’t continue like that and asked each other the reason for this debate.Then we understood that we acted unjustly to each other and started talking again. But now when we have some arguments, we remember that and our faith to each other shakes again. I mean that even if you recover the heart hurt, its sign stays still in your heart.However, when you forgive someone, it is the best thing to do, I think.We should give extra chance to our friends to climb our faith ladder again:)))

Hiç yorum yok: